NCH supports an environment that values the pursuit of career mobility and encourages employees who express an interest, and have the abilities, to pursue appropriate vacancies to foster their career development. Toward that end, employees’ efforts to transfer from one position to another will be supported. An employee may apply for a posted position in another department or be identified for transfer when appropriate. NCH shall have the discretion to transfer an employee when deemed appropriate.
To be considered for an internal transfer please note the following:
- You must be a current NCH employee in order to apply for internal positions. Please do NOT forward/send internal postings or phone numbers/extensions to friends, family, or anyone else who is NOT an NCH employee.
- All internal employees will be required to complete an online application in Taleo, our applicant tracking system. If you do not complete the internal online application you will not be considered an applicant. The system will allow you to create a user profile to apply for positions as well as setting up job notifications to receive updates on new openings when they become available. If the hiring manager determines they want to interview you, you will be required to notify your current manager before you interview.
- An employee is not eligible to interview/transfer if he/she has been placed on probation or has a written warning in his/her file in the previous 6 months.
- A transfer may take place only if the position to which an employee is transferring is an approved vacancy and has been posted in accordance with the NCH employment procedure.
- Please follow this link to view current internal openings: https://nch.taleo.net/careersection/in/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en
If you need any assistance with the new system, please contact us directly at ext. 5100.